"Key to My Heart" Keychain
Last updated February 15, 2007
This cute and easy craft opens the door to your little one's heart. This idea might also be expanded to a clay, wood, or metalworking project for older children.
- Cut heart shape from red construction paper.
- Cut key shape from white construction paper.(Tip: trace a key from a grown-up's keychain if needed.)
- Punch hole in both the key and the heart using a hole-punch.
- Write "Key to My Heart" or "Key to (Insert Child's Name) Heart" on the heart or key. (Your choice.)
- Thread pipe cleaner through the key and chain holes, forming the key chain's loop.
- Embellish with heart stickers, glitter, etc. if desired.